Friday 12 July 2013

Blogging hot...

It’s far too hot to even think about blogging. Not that I’m complaining, I’m not. I can’t remember the last time we got a run of hot weather like this, particularly in July. It must be like this if you live in California; up to the warmth in the mornings, off to bed in the warmth at night and in between warmth... and then the rumble of an earthquake.

It’s probably coincidence, but my back hasn’t been quite as achy over the last week or so, and I’ve definitely felt brighter in myself. Not that I fully understand that silly phrase; where else would you feel anything at all but in yourself? You can’t exactly feel much out of yourself now can you?

Yes, the sunshine and warmth has made me feel a little better. I’m happier, less stressed, even a teensy bit optimistic for a change. Of course that will all change when the big storm arrives and you can be sure that it will; hot weather is always followed by a storm. Just the other day I saw the lightening conductor seller walking along our road for all to see and he’s always a clear indicator of storms to come.

For now though the weather is fine and hot, much too hot to even think about blogging. So here’s a picture of my cat watching another cat on television instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment