Thursday 4 August 2011

A wing and a prayer...

I have a project on the go, actually more than one, three at least. Well you have to have something to get up for in the mornings don't you.

Don't worry, I don't have Gant charts for them, or AIR logs and to be honest I haven't even done a decent cost benefit - just a wing and a prayer and a big heap of hope.

Anyway, part of this project requires me to make stuff. I call it product, but in reality it's really just my whims and foibles made solid and purchasable.

This is some product that I'm working on. My take on fridge magnets. I call them Face Magnets.

No two the same, each one unique and guess what? You can have any face you want.

Ridiculous? Definitely but as Milan Kundera said: ' Mysticism and exaggeration go together. A mystic must not feel ridicule if he is to push all the way to the limits of humility or the limits of delight.'

I'll take the delight please.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure I recognise some of those faces...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine Halls-Jukes commented on Facebook:
    Love them, Nae wants to know if they are potatoes, she is impressed they are magnets...we might require one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia Kitt commented on Facebook:
    I think at least one of those is me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel likes fridge magnets so I would get one for him so long as he doesn't want to put it on my fridge!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy Lloyd one in from top left. Sorry Lloydy but that's who I see.

    ReplyDelete