Sunday 15 September 2019

My own time...

I love the Maori word for autism, it's 'Takiwatanga' and means in 'his own time and space'. I love my own time and space and I love to drive slowly along the road. I have zero reasons to rush and slowly means I see beyond my own time and experience the space of living. This Heron was sat in a tree not far from a busy road in town. if I'd have been following the speed limit I'd never have seen him, but I wasn't, I was ambling along at half the advised speed, a nuisance to anyone who had anywhere to go I guess. I had to park illegally by the side of the road for a few minutes to look up at him. I saw he and he saw me, neither of us in a rush as we watched each other for a while. He was magnificently stately. I wonder what he thought of me?


No comments:

Post a Comment