Tuesday 17 September 2019

Charming chimes...

I'm really pleased that the old cutlery that came to light when I was cleaning out my shed gave me a few hours of happy creativity, plus the opportunity to recycle some old 'junk'. It was such fun and I think a good result. I've been meaning to make one of these windchimes for years but, as I'm a lazy old toad, I kept putting it off. As it turned out it was easy, the hardest bit drilling the holes for the fishing line - 'bit' pun intended because it buggered mine. All I needed was some fine pliers and a pair of determined hands to bend and shape the stainless steel of Sheffield. I really do think that Hans Arp might approve as there is a surreal feel to my mobile not to mention a lovely, lonely tinkle in the warm breeze that pervades and gently billows outside my back door at the moment. It feels good to be back to just a smidgeon of creativity. What next I wonder?




No comments:

Post a Comment