Monday 18 May 2015

Lucky man...

Wet garden
I have a life that gives  me far too much free time. Consequently I fill it up and fritter it away. I always feel like I need to do something and then when I have something to do I often don't want to do it.

If I didn't know better I'd say that I was stressed or even depressed; but I'm neither, in fact I am pretty happy and content all things considered.

Here are some of the pictures I posted on Facebook last week. I post them here as part of my record of who and what I am. I don't know why I'm doing it or why I have been doing it for so long, but it is so much a part of me now that I don't think I will ever stop.

Anyway here are some of the pictures I posted on Facebook last week. I think that it gives an idea of how I spend my time. As you can see I am a very lucky man.







Garden path



Blue sky wisteria

The tree up the road
Mr Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment